Welcome!

Welcome, Earthlings! This-believe it or not- is a craft blog! Yay!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dentists Don't Like Me

Dentists don't like me. I went in to get a cavity fixed. I got lots of shots. It hurt. But then my mouth was numb so i couldn't feel anything after that. Anyway, I was told I needed a root canal. Joy.

Simulation of horrible cavity:
See? My tooth is crying in pain.
Actually, after they temporarily fixed my tooth in preparation for my root canal on October 5th, I was in blissful ouchlessness.
Until the Novocaine wore off.

I had a psychological meltdown full of painful psychotic raging. I refused to get out of our truck and when Mom was desperately trying to get me out, I took off. I sat on a stump in the back of our garden, crying and screaming. It was horrible!
Like so:
And my tooth was controlling me fully, so I was like:

So anyway, that was bad.
Oh, but after my temporary cavity fix, yet before the Novocaine wore off, I had a tooth cleaning where I found out I had four cavities. Including one between my two front teeth.

*Sigh*
Also, almost all of my sealants have fallen off, or were never even sealed. The dentist was kinda mad...
So... Dentists don't like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment